Successor of PyMT, Kivy is a crossplatform Python framework for creating multitouch interfaces. It’s built over OpenGL ES 2, works on Android/iOS/Windows/Linux/OSX.
Toolchain for compile Python and various extensions for Android/ARM. Give a nice build.py script to package your Python application source code into an APK, ready to install.
A modular open vision daemon, focused to detect touches, objects, and send TUIO.
And many more
- Kivy Berkelium – Kivy extension to provide a Berkelium widget (Web Browser based on Chromium)
- Audiostream – Python extension to stream Raw audio to speakers, from a Python callback, or from libPD.
- Cymunk – Cython port of PyMunk, to remove ctype dependency, and be able to use it on Android
- P4A Cloud Builder – Master/slave architecture to provide build APK remotely. Used for android.kivy.org
- Check my Github account for a full list.